Dental sealants are one of the best things any parent can do to prevent cavities in the teeth of their children. Sealants are available at Allen Park Dental Care.
Here are five really good reasons to consider getting dental sealants for your youngster:
- Children without sealants have almost three times more decay than children with sealants.
- Sealants may be covered by your dental insurance . For parents without dental insurance, sealants are worth the rate. You will likely avoid fillings and additional dental visits.
- With proper care, sealants can last for many years. They guard your child during the years they are most likely to get cavities.
- The application process is painless. Teeth are cleaned, dried, and then the liquid sealant material is applied to teeth. It hardens quickly. Your youngster won’t need to skip meals after the treatment.
- In some situations, sealants can be placed over existing decay to prevent further damage. We will determine if your child is a good candidate for this application.
At Allen Park Dental Care we want the best possible dental health for all our patients. We offer comprehesive family dentistry. People from Dearborn, Taylor, and Southgate count on us for straight white teeth. Schedule an appointment today!
Contact Szalai & Szalai DDS – Allen Park Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):