Payments & Financing Options
Our fees reflect our commitment to the quality of care that our patients deserve. If you have dental insurance, we will be happy to assist you in processing your insurance claims in order to maximize your benefits.
Patients with insurance benefits please note: All fees and account balances are your obligation. Once your insurance has paid, any difference is due and payable by you. If your insurance carrier has not paid within 90 days following a claim the entire balance is due and payable at that time.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are providing the following EASY PAY payment options.
- Pre-payment Courtesy
- 5% pre-payment courtesy of $_____________ is given for direct payment in full by cash or check.
- Patient Portion $_______________
- Payment plans up to 60 months with monthly payments as low as $_____________, which includes a low fixed rate.
- Interest Free payment plans up to 24 months (if approved).
Please note there is a required minimum monthly payment and is based on approved credit.
- Prepayments can be made anytime without penalty.
- Fast, confidential service by phone, or on-line at their secure website.
- ____________Down payment the day of the appointment
- ____________Second Payment 30 days after down payment
- ____________Final Payment 60 days after down payment