An reason often given by people who don’t floss is that the practice is difficult to fit into their daily schedule. If you’ve found this to be true, and feel like you are too busy to floss, Allen Park Dental Care has some suggestions for how you can fit flossing into your day.
- The most common time to floss is right before bed, but make sure you aren’t too tired to do a good job.
- Right when you wake up is also an option, but if food is left between teeth all night, it can lead to plaque.
- Try just after lunch, before you go back to work.
- Floss while you are in the car sitting in traffic. It’s easier one-handed with the pre-strung floss pics. (You might get some odd looks from other drivers, but it’s worth it.)
- Keep some floss in your gym bag so you can floss after you exercise.
- While you’re watching the nightly news.
We hope this gives you some beneficial ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine. Flossing is vital for anyone who wants to have a healthy smile.
If you want to beautify your smile, Allen Park Dental Care provides cosmetic dentistry procedures such as porcelain veneers, invisible braces, teeth whitening, or dental implants. We also offer family dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Szalai & Szalai DDS – Allen Park Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):