For anyone who has lost all of their teeth, implant-supported dentures from Allen Park Dental Care may sound like a dream come true: dentures that are attached to the jaw, and surpass traditional dentures in appearance and functionality.
Implant-supported dentures both provide numerous advantages over standard dentures.
- Secure in the mouth—no slipping
- Furnishes up to 100% natural chewing function
- Upper denture doesn’t cover as much of the palate
- Little or no gum irritation
- Don’t impair speaking ability
- Strong and durable
- Implants prevent bone loss and “sunken face”
- Minimally invasive oral surgery for implant placement
Both types require a sufficient amount of healthy bone structure for placement of the implants. The condition of your jaw bone affects whether or not it can support implants and where the posts can be inserted.
Fixed implant-stabilized dentures don’t have to be removed for cleaning. Patients who have found it inconvenient to clean traditional dentures would face the same issue with removable implant-retained dentures.
Dental implant-supported dentures from Allen Park Dental Care are game-changers. Patients from Dearborn, Taylor, and Southgate come to us for these and restorative dentistry options. Please call our office to schedule an appointment today!
Contact Szalai & Szalai DDS – Allen Park Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
5329 Allen Rd
Allen Park, Michigan