Hello Detroit! When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see? If the answer is, ‘Not really,’ then you may want to consider these 5 great reasons for people in Detroit to make some small improvements or undergo a complete smile re-design.
5. A little goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening and tooth-colored fillings are simple but have dramatic results.
4. It’s more affordable than you think. Speak with your Dearborn, Taylor, or Southgate cosmetic dentist. You may be surprised at the prices (in a good way!).
3. Your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people worry that the procedures are painful, but dentists in the Detroit area can help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort whether you’re getting tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile makeover. Ask your dentist about oral sedation.
2. You will look and feel younger!
1. Regardless of your dental problems, chances are, your dentist can help you. Some Southgate residents believe they have to live with stained, chipped, cracked, crooked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and procedures to fix all of these dental problems and more.
If you are in the Detroit area and are looking for a dentist, we would love to serve you. We are Drs. Greg & Joanne Szalai. We have been practicing quality dentistry in a Allen Park, Michigan since 1987. Please call 313-928-2323 for an appointment.
Szalai & Szalai DDS offers the following services:
CEREC one-day crowns
Drs. Greg & Joanne Szalai
Szalai & Szalai DDS
5329 Allen Rd
Allen Park, Michigan