At Allen Park Dental Care, everything we do is for the well-being of our valued patients. We are committed to providing quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s unique needs.
We know that optimum oral health is a critical element of complete physical health and that dentists do more that just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care physician, we are a key member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Allen Park Dental Care Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health ramifications of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for people who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for pregnant mothers
- Pediatric dental guidance for new parents
- Emergency care for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Szalai & Szalai DDS – Allen Park Dental Care
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Demonstration of proper dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite abnormalities
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile transformation recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The caring and professional team at Allen Park Dental Care would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in. Our services include family and cosmetic dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Allen Park Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):